William Levy Net Worth
William Levy Net Worth 2019 – William Levy is a Cuban-American actor and former model.
According to Forbes, William Levy Net Worth 2019 is $18 Million. He had a daughter, Kailey , and a son, Christopher, with his former girlfriend of eight years, Elizabeth Gutierrez . He gained widespread recognition for his breakout roles on Spanish-speaking shows Cuidad con el Angel, and Triunfo del amor.
William Levy Net Worth 2019 is $18 Million
- First Name: William
- Last Name: Levy
- Full Name: William Levy Gutierrez
- Alternative Name: The Cuban Brad Pitt, The Latin Brad Pitt, Willy
- Age: 37 years
- Birthday: 29th August, 1980
- Birthplace: Cojimar, Havana, Cuba
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Cuban
- Profession: Actor, Model
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Pasion
- Year(s) Active: 2003–present
- Websites: www.williamlevynew.moonfruit.com/, www.williamlevygutierrez.com/, http://william-levy.net
- Brother: Jonathan (half-brother)
- Favorite Movies: The Notebook
- Favorite Foods: Chocolate
He starred in Jennifer Lopez ‘s music video for the song “I’m Into You,” which aired on NBC in May 2011.
He competed in the 14th season of Dancing with the Stars , where he finished third with partner Cheryl Burke . He earned a baseball scholarship to St. Thomas University after immigrating to the U.S. at the age of 14.
Read More: William Katt’s Net Worth 2019