Tyler Perry Net Worth
Tyler Perry Net Worth 2019 – Tyler Perry is an American actor, playwright, filmmaker and comedian. In 2011, Forbes listed him as the highest paid man in entertainment, earning $130 million USD between May 2010 and 2011.
Perry created and performs the Madea character, a tough elderly black woman.
According to Forbes, Tyler Perry Net Worth 2019 is $600 Million. His mother Willie Maxine Perry died in 2009. In December 2014, he welcomed a son named Aman with longtime partner Gelila Bekele . Producer, playwright, filmmaker, director, and actor who was dubbed the highest paid man in entertainment by Forbes magazine in 2011.
Tyler Perry Net Worth 2019 is $600 Million
- First Name: Tyler
- Last Name: Perry
- Full Name: Emmitt Perry, Jr
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 13th September, 1969
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Tall stature
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: (Dropped Out, G.E.D.)
- Profession: Actor, Author, Screen And Playwright, Producer, Director, Songwriter Specializing In The Gospel Genre, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Madea Plays And Movies.
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present, 1998-present
- Websites: www.tylerperry.com, www.imdb.com/name/nm1347153, http://www.tylerperry.com, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Tyler-Perry/, www.biography.com/people/tyler-perry-361274, www.nndb.com/people/782/000108458/
He was inspired to begin writing after watching an episode of Oprah Winfrey ‘s talk show where a writer discussed the therapeutic effects of creating fiction.
He wrote the 2006 version of Madea’s Family Reunion and produced Diary of a Mad Black Woman in which he acted as Madea in drag. His first work consisted of letters to himself that he adapted into the musical I Know I’ve Been Changed.
Read More: Tyga’s Net Worth 2019