Tom Araya Net Worth
Tom Araya Net Worth 2019 – Tomás “Tom” Enrique Araya Díaz is a Chilean-American musician, best known as the lead vocalist and bassist of the American thrash metal band Slayer. Araya is ranked fifty-eighth by Hit Parader on their list of the 100 Greatest Metal Vocalists of All Time.
According to Forbes, Tom Araya Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million. He married Sandra Araya in 1995 and they welcomed two kids named Ariel Asa and Tomas Enrique Araya. Bassist and vocalist for the American metal band Slayer who was ranked #58 on 100 Greatest Metal Vocalists of All Time list from Hit Parader.
Tom Araya Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million
- First Name: Tomás
- Middle Name: Enrique
- Last Name: Araya
- Full Name: Tomás Enrique Araya Díaz
- Alternative Name: Tom Araya
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 6th June, 1961
- Birthplace: Viña del Mar, Chile.
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Chilean
- Profession: Musician, songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Slayer Frontman
- Music Genre (Text): Thrash metal
- Year(s) Active: 1981–present, 1981 – present
- Instrument (text): Bass, Vocals, vocals
- Record Label: American, Def Jam, Metal Blade, Nuclear Blast
- Associated Acts: Slayer, Alice in Chains, Soulfly, Atari Teenage Riot
- Websites: http://www.slayer.net
- Brother: Cisco Araya, Johnny Araya
He performs alongside guitarist Kerry King in Slayer.
His songs are often about serial killers. He was a respiratory therapist, saving up money to help Slayer release their first album.
Read More: Tom Anderson’s Net Worth 2019