Thierry Henry Net Worth
Thierry Henry Net Worth 2019 – Thierry Daniel Henry is a French professional football coach and former player who was most recently the manager of Ligue 1 club Monaco.
According to Forbes, Thierry Henry Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. He was married to Claire Merry until their divorce in 2007. Star French striker who helped lead France’s national team for over a decade and played for Arsenal and FC Barcelona during the height of his career; he joined the New York Red Bulls in the MLS in 2010.
Thierry Henry Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million
- First Name: Thierry
- Middle Name: Daniel
- Last Name: Henry
- Maiden Name: Henry
- Full Name: Thierry Daniel Henry
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 17th August, 1977
- Birthplace: Les Ulis, France
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: French
- Profession: Football
- Claim to Fame: Arsenal FC
- Father: Antoine Henry
- Mother: Maryse Henry
- Friend: Tony Parker (NBA Player), Sharleen Spiteri
- Associated People: Jean-Marie Panza (fFirst Coach and Mentor)
- Favorite Movies: Usual Suspects, Antwone Fisher
- Favorite Bands: Wu Tang, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Xzibit
He developed a close friendship with fellow French athlete Tony Parker .
He netted 174 goals in 254 appearances for Arsenal from 1999 to 2007. He made his professional debut with AS Monaco FC in 1994.
Read More: Theo Von’s Net Worth 2019