Terrell Fletcher Net Worth
Terrell Fletcher Net Worth 2019 – Terrell Antoine Fletcher is a former American football running back in the National Football League, spending his entire 8-year professional football career as running back for the San Diego Chargers.
According to Forbes, Terrell Fletcher Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. He married Sheree Fletcher , Will Smith’s ex-wife, in 2007 and the couple separated in 2014. He has a daughter named Jodie. Former American football running back who spent his entire eight-year career with the San Diego Chargers, largely as a backup. He became a pastor at The City of Hope International Church after his playing career.
Terrell Fletcher Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million
- First Name: Terrell
- Middle Name: Antoine
- Last Name: Fletcher
- Full Name: Terrell Antoine Fletcher
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 14th September, 1973
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 196lbs (89 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Hazelwood East High School
- University: University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Profession: American Football Running Back
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Running Back
- Draft: Drafted by the San Diego Chargers in the 2nd round (51st overall) of the 1995 NFL Draft.
- Family Member: Sheree Zampino (wife), Willard Christopher “Trey” Smith III (Stepson)
He was teammates with Ryan Leaf during the quarterback’s brief and tumultuous stint in the NFL.
He has degrees in English and religious studies. He runs the foundation Destiny-N-Me. He attended the University of Wisconsin, where he rushed for more than 3,400 yards over four years and won the 1994 Rose Bowl.
Read More: Tequan Richmond’s Net Worth 2019