Slick Rick Net Worth
Slick Rick Net Worth 2019 – Richard Martin Lloyd Walters; better known as Slick Rick, Rick The Ruler and MC Ricky D, is a British-American rapper. He has released four albums: The Great Adventures of Slick Rick, The Ruler’s Back, Behind Bars and The Art of Storytelling.
According to Forbes, Slick Rick Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million. He married Mandy Aragones in 1997. He has two children, although both were from a prior relationship. Born Richard Walters, he is an ’80s hip hop icon known for the narrative singles “La Di Da Di” and “Children’s Story.”
Slick Rick Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million
- First Name: Slick
- Last Name: Rick
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 14th January, 1965
- Birthplace: [The Bronx, New York]
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, record producer
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 1982–present, 1983–present
- Record Label: Def Jam, Columbia, CBS Records, PolyGram, Universal
- Associated Acts: Doug E. Fresh, Nas, Snoop Dogg, Dana Dane, Aaliyah, Outkast
He was featured on Jay Z ‘s hit single “Girls, Girls, Girls” in 2001.
He has had two platinum albums, The Great Adventures of Slick Rick (1988) and The Art of Storytelling (1999). He was blinded in his right eye as a child, which led to his signature eye patch.
Read More: Slash’s Net Worth 2019