Shooter Jennings Net Worth
Shooter Jennings Net Worth 2019 – Waylon Albright “Shooter” Jennings is an American singer-songwriter who has released seven albums and numerous EPs. He also has made multiple appearances and cameos in films. Jennings is active mainly in outlaw country and Southern rock genres.
According to Forbes, Shooter Jennings Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He was born to musicians Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter . He was engaged to actress Drea de Matteo in 2009, with whom he fathered a daughter named Alabama and a son named Waylon. They never married. He married Misty Brooke Swain in 2013. Country and Southern rock musician whose debut single “4th of July” was a Billboard country chart hit.
Shooter Jennings Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Shooter
- Last Name: Jennings
- Full Name: Waylon Albright Jennings
- Age: 38 years
- Birthday: 19th May, 1979
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Height: 5′ 6½” (169 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Long Dark Hair, Flying W tattoo on his stomach, Tattoo of a gun on inside of left forearm
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: University School of Nashville
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, record producer
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: The Wolf (2007)
- Music Genre (Text): Outlaw country, Alternative country, Country rock, Southern rock, hard rock, psychedelic rock
- Music Genre: Country
- Year(s) Active: 2005–present, 1996–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Electric guitar, Acoustic guitar, Piano, Hammond organ, Banjo
- Record Label: Black Country Rock Media, Entertainment One, Universal South
- Associated Acts: Waylon Jennings, Jessi Colter, Stargunn, Tom Morello, Scott H. Biram, Fifth on the Floor, Jim “Dandy” Mangrum, Jamey Johnson, Patty Griffin, Marilyn Manson
- Talent Agency: Paradigm Talent Agency
- Websites: www.shooterjennings.com/, www.myspace.com/shooterjennings, http://shooterjennings.com
He made an album Black Ribbons, which was heavily influenced by Stephen King .
He played his father in the film Walk the Line, the 2005 biopic about Johnny Cash . He was the frontman of an industrial rock band named Kilraven in high school.
Read More: Shirley Caesar’s Net Worth 2019