Robert Reich Net Worth
Robert Reich Net Worth 2019 – Robert Bernard Reich is an American political commentator, professor, and author. He served in the administrations of Presidents Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton. He was Secretary of Labor from 1993 to 1997. He was a member of President-elect Barack Obama’s economic transition advisory board.
According to Forbes, Robert Reich Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. His marriage to Englishwoman Clare Dalton lasted from 1973 until 2012 and resulted in children named Adam and Sam. Best known for serving during the presidential administration of Bill Clinton as the twenty-second United States Secretary of Labor, this author and political figure also entered the 2002 Massachusetts gubernatorial race and taught at Harvard, Brandeis, and the University of California, Berkeley.
Robert Reich Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Charles
- Middle Name: Robert
- Last Name: Redford
- Full Name: Charles Robert Redford Jr.
- Alternative Name: Bob
- Age: 81 years
- Birthday: 18th August, 1936
- Birthplace: Santa Monica, California, United States
- Height: 5′ 10½” (179 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: His Blonde Hair
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Van Nuys High School, Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California, United States (1954)
- University: University Of Colarado, Boulder, Cado, United States (Lost Scholarship), Pratt Institute, Brooklyn,New York City, New York, United States, American Academy Of Dramatic Arts, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor, Director, Producer, Businessman, Environmentalist, Philanthropist.
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: The Sundance Kid In Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid (1969).
- Year(s) Active: 1959–present, 1960–present
- Talent Agency: William Morris Endeavor, Celebrity Talent International
- Brand Endorsement: United Airlines- Voiceover
- Clothes Size: 8
- Shoe Size: 11
- Websites: www.biography.com/people/robert-redford-9453490, www.nndb.com/people/795/000022729/, http://Sundance.org
- Father: Charles Robert Redford Sr. (November 19, 1914 – April 2, 1991) (Age 76) (Was A Milkman-Turned-Accountant From.)
- Mother: Martha W. Hart (Died In 1955)
- Friend: Paul Newman, Sydney Pollack
- Pets: Dogs
- Favorite Places: Santa Monica, Sundance, Los Angeles, Miami, Malibu, Berlin, Monaco, New York, London
- Favorite Cs: Black, Yellow, Whie, Grey, Green, Blue, Silver, Orange, Red, Brown
- Favorite Accessories: Scarfs, Specs, Caps
In the late 1970s, he was appointed by then-President Jimmy Carter to the position of the Federal Trade Commission’s Director of Policy Planning Staff.
Afflicted with a genetic disorder called multiple epiphyseal dysplasia (or Fairbanks disease), he reached an adult height of just under 4 feet, 11 inches. His bestselling books include Beyond Outrage and The Work of Nations, Reason, Supercapitalism, Aftershock: The Next Economy and America’s Future. After graduating with honors from Dartmouth College, he studied at the University of Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarship and went on to attend Yale Law School, where he was a classmate of both Bill and Hillary Clinton .
Read More: Robert LaSardo’s Net Worth 2019