Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth
Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth 2019 – Robert Toru Kiyosaki is an American businessman and author. Kiyosaki is the founder of Rich Global LLC and the Rich Dad Company, a private financial education company that provides personal finance and business education to people through books and videos.
According to Forbes, Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million. He married Kim Kiyosaki in 1985. Businessman, author, and motivational speaker best known for his Rich Dad Poor Dad series of self-help books.
Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million
- First Name: Robert
- Last Name: Kiyosaki
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 8th April, 1947
- Birthplace: Hilo, Hawaii, United States
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Founder of the Rich Dad Company and Cashflow Technologies, Inc. Author of the Rich Dad Poor Dad series of books Financial columnist on Yahoo Finance Former host of Rich Dad TV on PBS
- Profession: Author
- Year(s) Active: (1973–94) (1997–present), (1973–94), (1997–present)
- Websites: http://www.richdad.com
He has given financial advice on many popular TV programs, including The Oprah Winfrey Show.
He is known for supporting the use of games like Monopoly to learn about investment strategies. He was a helicopter gunship pilot in the Marine Corps during the Vietnam War.
Read More: Robert Fripp’s Net Worth 2019