Rivers Cuomo Net Worth
Rivers Cuomo Net Worth 2019 – Rivers Cuomo is an American musician best known as the lead vocalist, guitarist, and songwriter of the rock band Weezer.
Raised in an ashram in Connecticut, Cuomo moved to Los Angeles at 18, where he played in several rock bands before forming Weezer in 1992.
According to Forbes, Rivers Cuomo Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million. He married Kyoko Ito on June 18, 2006. He and Ito have a son named Leo and a daughter named Mia. Vocalist best known as the lead singer of the alternative rock band Weezer.
Rivers Cuomo Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million
- First Name: Rivers
- Last Name: Cuomo
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 13th June, 1970
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Height: 5′ 6½” (169 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Harvard
- Profession: Vocalist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Vocalist and Frontman of Weezer
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock, power pop, pop punk, indie rock, progressive metal (early), emo
- Year(s) Active: 1984–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, drums, bass, piano, harmonica, clarinet, trumpet
- Associated Acts: Weezer, Scott & Rivers, Avant Garde, Zoom, Homie, Goat Punishment, Sixty Wrong Sausages, B.o.B
- Websites: http://riverscuomo.com
- Father: Frank Cuomo
- Mother: Beverly Cuomo
- Favorite Accessories: Horn-Rimmed Glasses
He once sang a duet with Miranda Cosgrove .
One of his earliest projects was a metal band by the name of Avant Garde. He went to Harvard University where he graduated with a degree in English. He assembled Weezer in 1992.
Read More: Ritchie Valens’s Net Worth 2019