Richard Gere Net Worth
Richard Gere Net Worth 2019 – Richard Tiffany Gere is an American actor. He began in films in the 1970s, playing a supporting role in Looking for Mr. Goodbar and a starring role in Days of Heaven. He came to prominence with his role in the film American Gigolo, which established him as a leading man and a sex symbol.
According to Forbes, Richard Gere Net Worth 2019 is $120 Million. He married model Cindy Crawford in 1991, but the couple separated in 1995. He then married Carey Lowell in 2002. He and Carey separated in 2013, then he briefly dated Padma Lakshmi in 2014. He has a son named Homer. Leading man who starred in Pretty Woman and Chicago . His other major films include Runaway Bride, Primal Fear, First Knight, and The Jackal.
Richard Gere Net Worth 2019 is $120 Million
- First Name: Richard
- Middle Name: Tiffany
- Last Name: Gere
- Full Name: Richard Tiffany Gere
- Age: 68 years
- Birthday: 31st August, 1949
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Buddhist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: North Syracuse Central High School, Cicero, New York, United States (1967)
- University: University Of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst,Massachusetts, United States (Did Not Graduate)
- Profession: Actor, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Julian Kaye In American Gigolo (1980), Zack Mayo In An Officer And A Gentleman (1982), Edward Lewis In Pretty Woman (1990).
- Year(s) Active: 1973–present, 1969–present
- Talent Agency: William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Celebrity Talent International
- Brand Endorsement: 1999: TV commercial in Italy for Ferrero Chocolates. Salary: $1 million., Print public service ad for “Meals on Wheels”, 2007., 2008: TV commercial for Lancia Delta., (2012) TV commercial: Orangina (Japan), (2005) TV commercials: The Tokyo Towers (Japan), (2005) Print Ad/TV commercials: Dandy House (Japan), (2006) TV commercial: Visa card (Japan)
- Shoe Size: 10
- Websites: twitter.com/OfficialGere, www.nndb.com/people/816/000022750/
- Father: Homer George Gere (Born 1922) (Was An Insurance Agent For The Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, And Had Originally Intended To Become A Minister.
- Mother: Doris Ann Tiffany (Born 1924) (Was A Homemaker.)
He was in Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts .
He became a sex symbol as a result of his role in American Gigolo in the 1980s. He earned a scholarship to the University of Massachusetts for gymnastics. He earned a supporting role in Looking for Mr. Goodbar in the 1970s.
Read More: Richard Bacon’s Net Worth 2019