Rae Carruth Net Worth
Rae Carruth Net Worth 2019 – Rae Theotis Carruth is a convicted felon and former American football wide receiver. After playing college football at Colorado, Carruth was drafted in the first round of the 1997 NFL Draft by the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League and spent three seasons with the team.
According to Forbes, Rae Carruth Net Worth 2019 is $10 Thousand. Despite the death of the mother, his unborn child, Chancellor Lee Adams, was saved. A former NFL wide receiver who was convicted of conspiring to murder the woman who was carrying his child in 2001.
Rae Carruth Net Worth 2019 is $10 Thousand
- First Name: Rae
- Middle Name: Lamar
- Last Name: Carruth
- Full Name: Rae Theotis Carruth
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 20th January, 1974
- Birthplace: Sacramento, California, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 194lbs (88 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- University: Colorado
- Profession: Former professional football player, Criminal
- Profession: Criminal
- American Football Position: Wide Receiver
- Draft: Drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the 1st round (27th overall) of the 1997 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Guilty of conspiring to murder his pregnant girlfriend
He was college teammates with future Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kordell Stewart .
He was found by police hiding in the trunk of a car in Tennessee. He was a first-team All-American football player in 1996 at the University of Colorado.
Read More: Rade Serbedzija’s Net Worth 2019