Phillip Schofield Net Worth
Phillip Schofield Net Worth 2019 – Phillip Bryan Schofield is an English television presenter who works for ITV. He is currently the co-presenter of This Morning and Dancing on Ice alongside Holly Willoughby. His other work for ITV includes All Star Mr & Mrs, The Cube, and 5 Gold Rings.
According to Forbes, Phillip Schofield Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He had two children with his wife Stephanie Lowe. English broadcaster and TV presenter who became famous through the programs This Morning and Dancing on Ice.
Phillip Schofield Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million
- First Name: Phillip
- Last Name: Schofield
- Full Name: Phillip Schofield
- Alternative Name: Phil, Phillip Schofield, Silver Fox
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 1st April, 1962
- Birthplace: Oldham, Lancashire, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 11½” (182 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: English
- Profession: Actor | Producer | Soundtrack
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: This Morning
- Year(s) Active: 1982–present, 1982-present
- Websites: www.officialphillipschofield.com/, http://www.officialphillipschofield.com
He became a co-host of Dancing on Ice with Christine Bleakley .
He played the role of Joseph in a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat at the West End Stage in the early 1990s. He worked as a booking clerk for BBC radio before his career took off.
Read More: Philipp Plein’s Net Worth 2019