Otis Williams Net Worth
Otis Williams Net Worth 2019 – Otis Williams is an American baritone singer. Nicknamed “Big Daddy”, he is occasionally also a songwriter and a record producer.
According to Forbes, Otis Williams Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He was married to Josephine Rogers from 1961 to 1964, Ann Cain from 1967 to 1973, and Goldie Williams from 1983 to 1997. He has a son Otis Williams III, and a daughter, model Elan Carter. American soul singer best known for his time with the legendary Motown group The Temptations. He was the last surviving member of the group.
Otis Williams Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million
- First Name: Otis
- Last Name: Williams
- Full Name: Otis Miles, Jr.
- Alternative Name: Big Daddy
- Age: 71 (age at death) years
- Birthday: 30th October, 1941
- Birthplace: Texarkana, Texas, USA
- Died: 14th April, 2013
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Founder of The Temptations
- Music Genre (Text): R&B, pop, soul, disco
- Music Genre: R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1958–present
- Music Style: Early R&B, Doo Wop
- Music Mood: Innocent, Party/Celebratory, Carefree, Earnest, Intimate, Exuberant, Amiable/Good-Natured, Cheerful, Happy, Joyous, Gentle, Sweet, Playful, Gleeful, Sentimental, Passionate, Romantic, Wistful, Fun, Bright
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Warwick, Motown, Atlantic, New Door/Universal
- Associated Acts: The Temptations
- Family Member: Elan Carter (daughter) (model)
He was briefly engaged to singer Patti LaBelle .
He was inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989. He was raised by both of his grandmothers and became interested in music when he was a teenager.
Read More: Osi Umenyiora’s Net Worth 2019