Norm MacDonald Net Worth
Norm MacDonald Net Worth 2019 – Norman Gene Macdonald is a Canadian stand-up comedian, writer, and actor. He was a cast member for five seasons on Saturday Night Live, which included anchoring Weekend Update for three years.
According to Forbes, Norm MacDonald Net Worth 2019 is $1.5 Million. He had a child with Connie Macdonald, who he married in 1988 and later divorced. He has two brothers, Leslie and Neil Macdonald, who both became journalists with the CBC. Saturday Night Live cast member from 1993 to 1998 who anchored Weekend Update. He has appeared in numerous Adam Sandler films including Billy Madison and Grown Ups and hosted the Sports Show with Norm Macdonald on Comedy Central in 2011.
Norm MacDonald Net Worth 2019 is $1.5 Million
- First Name: Norm
- Last Name: Macdonald
- Full Name: Norman Gene Macdonald
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 17th October, 1963
- Birthplace: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Comic, Actor
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: Weekend Update on SNL, Dirty Work
- Music Genre (Text): Satire, Observational comedy, Black comedy, Absurdist comedy, Political satire, observational comedy, anti-humor, black comedy, surreal humour, wit
- Year(s) Active: 1987–present
- Friend: Adam Eget, Adam Sandler (actor), Tom Green (comedian)
- Favorite Movies: Sling Blade 
He has appeared on The Drew Carey Show.
He was famously fired from SNL because NBC West Coast Executive Don Ohlmeyer didn’t think he was funny but many believe Ohlmeyer’s friendship with OJ Simpson , who was often mocked on Update, was the cause. He began his career by performing in local comedy clubs in Ottawa. He later started his career in entertainment by writing for the hit show Roseanne.
Read More: Nora Aunor’s Net Worth 2019