Nils Lofgren Net Worth
Nils Lofgren Net Worth 2019 – Nils Hilmer Lofgren is an American rock musician, recording artist, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. Along with his work as a solo artist, he has been a member of Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band since 1984, a member of Crazy Horse, and founder/frontman of the band Grin.
According to Forbes, Nils Lofgren Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He married Amy Joan Aiello in 1998. Former member of Crazy Horse and guitarist with Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band.
Nils Lofgren Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Nils
- Last Name: Lofgren
- Age: 66 years
- Birthday: 21st June, 1951
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, athlete
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Roots rock, heartland rock, blues rock, hard rock
- Year(s) Active: 1965–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, keyboards, accordion, dobro, pedal steel guitar, banjo, Harp
- Record Label: A&M, Columbia, MCA, Rykodisc, Capitol, Vision Music, Pure Records
- Associated Acts: E Street Band, Neil Young, Crazy Horse, Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band, Patti Scialfa, Grin
- Websites: http://www.nilslofgren.com/
He was member of Crazy Horse with Neil Young .
He released a solo album in 1975. He studied classical music and jazz. His first instrument was an accordion, which he learned to play when he was five years old.
Read More: Nile Rodgers’s Net Worth 2019