Nikola Tesla Net Worth
Nikola Tesla Net Worth 2019 – Nikola Tesla was a Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist who is best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current electricity supply system.
According to Forbes, Nikola Tesla Net Worth 2019 is $1 Thousand. Had a brother named Dane and sisters named Milka, Angelina and Marica. Electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and physicist who invented the electrical motor, arc lighting, and AC power. He did high-voltage, high-frequency power experiments in New York which later led to the invention of radio communication.
Nikola Tesla Net Worth 2019 is $1 Thousand
- First Name: Nikola
- Last Name: Tesla
- Full Name at Birth: Nikola Tesla
- Alternative Name: Nikola Tesla
- Age: 86 (age at death) years
- Birthday: 10th July, 1856
- Birthplace: Smiljan, Croatia
- Died: 7th January, 1943
- Place of Death: New York City, New York, United States
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: DISPUTED
- Religion: Secular Humanist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Serbian
- University: Graz University of Technology
- Occupation Text: Inventor and scientist
- Occupation: Inventor
- Claim to Fame: Invented alternating current
- Friend: Mark Twain (author)
He worked for Thomas Edison but resigned after Edison refused to pay him the money he promised.
Though his work made him a lot of money, he spent most of it on the experiments themselves and lived much of his life in a series of hotels. He was so proficient at doing calculus in his head that his teachers thought he was cheating.
Read More: Nick Denton’s Net Worth 2019