Nick Price Net Worth
Nick Price Net Worth 2019 – Nicholas Raymond Leige Price is a South African-born Zimbabwean professional golfer who has won three major championships in his career: the PGA Championship twice and The Open Championship in 1994. In the mid-1990s, Price reached number one in the Official World Golf Ranking.
According to Forbes, Nick Price Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He fathered three children with his wife Sue: Gregory, Robyn, and Kimberly. Retired South African golfer who was ranked first overall in the world in the 1990s.
Nick Price Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million
- First Name: Nick
- Last Name: Price
- Full Name: Nick Price
- Age: 24 years
- Birthday: 5th April, 1993
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, USA
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Plano Senior High School in 2008, Plano Senior High School in 2009
- Profession: Actor, Voice Artisit
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Because of Winn-Dixie
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial for Mini Swirlz (2009)
- Websites: www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Nick-Price/, www.facebook.com/Nick-Price-301911379818955/
He defeated Jack Nicklaus by four strokes at the 1983 World Series of Golf.
He was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2003, with three major championships to his name. He was the team captain of Prince Edward School’s golf team as a teen.
Read More: Nick Offerman’s Net Worth 2019