Neef Buck Net Worth
Neef Buck Net Worth 2019 – Hanif Muhammad, also known as Neef Buck aka Young Neef, is a rapper from Philadelphia.
According to Forbes, Neef Buck Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. His given name is Haneef Muhammad and he is of Muslim faith. Rapper and half of the hip hop duo Young Gunz alongside Young Chris. He owns the clothing line Forever Do Me and has released several solo albums under that banner. Forever Do Me 7 was released on iTunes in January 2015.
Neef Buck Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Neef
- Last Name: Buck
- Full Name: Hanif Muhammad
- Alternative Name: Lil Neef
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 30th March, 1983
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, Actor
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop” Single
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: Since 1995–present
- Record Label: Roc-A-Fella Records, Young Gunz Media
He is signed at Rock-A-Fella Records, a subsidiary of Universal Music Group, which was founded by Damon Dash , Jay Z , and Kareem Burke.
He is a part of the rapper collective State Property along with rappers Peedi Peedi , Young Chris, Freeway, Beanie Sigel , and more. His first single with Young Gunz “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop” charted in the Billboard top twenty and its accompanying album Tough Luv reached Platinum record status when it was released in 2003.
Read More: Neal McCoy’s Net Worth 2019