Natalia Vodianova Net Worth
Natalia Vodianova Net Worth 2019 – Natalia Mikhailovna Vodianova, nicknamed Supernova, is a Russian supermodel, philanthropist, entrepreneur and public speaker.
She is well known for her rags to riches life story and for her eight-season, seven-figure contract with Calvin Klein.
According to Forbes, Natalia Vodianova Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million. She was married to Justin Portman from 2001 to 2011. The couple had three children. She then began dating billionaire Antoine Arnault. The couple has welcomed two sons. Russian supermodel who first appeared on the cover of American Vogue in 2004. She ranked 3rd on the Forbes top-earning models list, estimated to have earned $8.6 million in just one year.
Natalia Vodianova Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million
- First Name: Natalia
- Middle Name: Mikhailovna
- Maiden Name: Vodianova
- Full Name: Natalia Mikhailovna Vodianova
- Alternative Name: Supernova
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 28th February, 1982
- Birthplace: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- Height: 5′ 9¼” (176 cm)
- Weight: 110lbs (50 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Russian Orthodox
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Russian
- Profession: Fashion/Runway Model
- Profession: Model
- Claim to Fame: The Money Girls, New Supers
- Talent Agency: DNA Model Management – New York, Viva Models – Paris, Why Not Models – Milan, Viva Models – London, Viva Models – Barcelona
- Brand Endorsement: ETAM (Christmas lingerie) , Calvin Klein, Print ad for L’Oreal Paris’ Pure Zone (2003), Print ads for L’Oreal Paris’ Hot List Summer Must-Haves! campaign, [aka True Match blendable makeup, Volume Perfect Lipcolour, Double Extend Waterproof lash fortifier & extender]. (2004), (2008, 2011) Print ads for Calvin Klein’s “Euphoria” fragrance (slogan: Live the Dream)., Print ad for Versace designer luxury merchandise (2008).
- Bust (inches): 34
- Cup Size: B
- Waist (inches): 24
- Hips (inches): 34
- Clothes Size: 2
- Shoe Size: 8
- Websites: models.com/models/Natalia-Vodianova, www.viva-paris.com/, www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/Natalia_Vodianova/, www.dnamodels.com/women-main-board/natalia-vodianova/portfolio#/page/1, www.vogue.com/voguepedia/Natalia_Vodianova, nymag.com/fashion/models/nvodianova/nataliavodianova/, www.whynotmodels.com/celebrity/natalia-vodianova/profilo, instagram.com/natasupernova/, www.facebook.com/natasupernova?__fns&hash=Ac0f6-uDmtB_jbG-, twitter.com/natasupernova, www.natalia-v.net/
- Sister: Kristina, Oksana
- Family Member: Lucas Alexander (Son), Neva (Daughter), Viktor (Son)
- Friend: Mariacarla Boscono, Alek Wek, Sophie Dal, Carmen Kass, Vicky Andren, Michelle Alves, Eva Herzigova, Natasa Vojnovic, Mario Testino (Photographer)
- Favorite Places: Paris
- Favorite Cs: Blue
- Favorite Accessories: Handbags …
She appeared on the cover of the September 2004 edition of U.S. Vogue alongside Gisele Bundchen and Daria Werbowy .
She used her wealth to start the Naked Heart Foundation, which helps to provide safe environments for children in Russia. She grew up without a lot of money, opening up a fruit stand to help bring in cash.
Read More: Narendra Modi’s Net Worth 2019