Miki Howard Net Worth
Miki Howard Net Worth 2019 – Alicia Michelle “Miki” Howard is an American singer and actress who had a string of Top 10 hit songs in the mid–1980s and early–1990s, including “Baby, Be Mine”, “Come Share My Love” and “Love Under New Management”.
According to Forbes, Miki Howard Net Worth 2019 is $1.5 Million. She has three children, and married a man named Eddie Phelps in 1989. Their relationship was tumultuous, ending in 1996. Award winning jazz and R&B singer whose hits “Ain’t Nobody Like You” and “Ain’t Nuthin’ in the World” were number one on the US Billboard Top R&B Singles chart.
Miki Howard Net Worth 2019 is $1.5 Million
- First Name: Miki
- Last Name: Howard
- Full Name: Alicia Michelle Howard
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 30th September, 1960
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, actress, producer
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Hit singles: Baby Be Mine and That`s What Love Is
- Music Genre (Text): R&b, Soul, Jazz, Soul, Jazz, New jack swing
- Music Genre: R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1979–present
- Music Style: Soul, Urban, Quiet Storm, Adult Contemporary R&B, Jazz, Vocal Jazz
- Music Mood: Elegant, Sophisticated, Stylish, Sensual, Poignant, Passionate, Romantic
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: Atlantic, Giant, Warlock Records, Hush, Peak, Shanachie, Branicka Records, Warlock, Branicka
- Associated Acts: Jermaine Jackson, Side Effect, Gerald Levert, Cherelle, Alexander O’Neal
- Websites: http://www.mikihowardmedia.com
Her career kept her very close with Michael Jackson and his family. Jackson is rumored to be the father of Howard’s oldest son Brandon “B” Howard , a singer who is often compared to Jackson for his singing, style, and dance moves.
During the 1980’s, her manager was Joe Jackson , patriarch of the legendary Jackson Family, including the King of Pop, Michael Jackson . Her mother, gospel singer Josephine Howard of The Caravans, took her to the homes of many famous singers including Aretha Franklin and Mavis Staples .
Read More: Mikhail Gorbachev’s Net Worth 2019