Mia X Net Worth
Mia X Net Worth 2019 – Mia Young, better known by her stage name Mia X, is an American rapper, singer-songwriter and actress. She was the first female emcee to get a contract with rapper and entertainment magnate, Master P on his successful record label No Limit Records.
According to Forbes, Mia X Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million.
Mia X Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Mia
- Alternative Name: Unlady Like Diva, Mamma Mia
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 9th January, 1970
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Occupation Text: Rapper, singer-songwriter, musician, actress
- Occupation: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, R&B
- Music Genre: Rap
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present
- Music Style: Gangsta Rap, Hardcore Rap, Southern Rap
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: No Limit/Priority, No Limit, Priority, EMI Records
- Associated Acts: Master P, C-Murder, Silkk the Shocker, Snoop Dogg, UGK, Mystikal, Magic, Fiend, Donald XL Robertson, Monica, Foxy Brown (rapper), Charlie Wilson (singer), Fat Joe, Foxy Brown, Charlie Wilson
- Official Websites: http://www.myspace.com/xlmiax
Read More: Mayte Garcia’s Net Worth 2019