Lee Kernaghan Net Worth
Lee Kernaghan Net Worth 2019 – Lee Kernaghan OAM is an Australian country music singer, songwriter and guitarist.
He was the 2008 Australian of the Year, in recognition for his support of rural and regional Australia.
According to Forbes, Lee Kernaghan Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. Singer who had more than thirty #1 hits on Australian radio, and has twice won the Hitmaker of the Decade Award. His father is fellow country singer Ray Kernaghan.
Lee Kernaghan Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million
- First Name: Lee
- Last Name: Kernaghan
- Age: 106 (age at death) years
- Birthday: 15th April, 1964
- Birthplace: in Corryong, Victoria
- Died: 12th January, 2071
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: Australian
- Profession: Songwriter, composer, musician, guitarist
- Profession: Actor
- Music Genre (Text): Country
- Year(s) Active: 1969–present, 1992–present
- Record Label: Universal, ABC
- Associated Acts: The Blue Devils, Fiona Kernaghan, Ray Kernaghan, Tania Kernaghan The Songwriter Session, Colin Buchanan, Sara Storer, Tania Kernaghan
- Websites: http://www.leekernaghan.com.au/
He was named Australian of the Year in 2008 due to his service in rural Australia.
He played in his father’s touring band at age thirteen. He went on tour with Dwight Yoakam in 2013.