Khia Net Worth
Khia Net Worth 2019 – Khia Shamone Finch, known professionally as Khia, is an American rapper, songwriter, singer, media personality and record producer. She is best known for her hit single “My Neck, My Back”. To date Khia has collectively sold over 1 million records worldwide.
According to Forbes, Khia Net Worth 2019 is $500 Thousand. She has two children named Khia and Rashawn. American rapper, songwriter, singer, and record producer whose debut album, Thug Misses, was released in 2002.
Khia Net Worth 2019 is $500 Thousand
- First Name: Khia
- Last Name: Finch
- Full Name: Khia Shamone Finch
- Alternative Name: Khia Chambers, Khia Finch, Thug Misses
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 8th November, 1977
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Profession: Rapper, songwriter, record producer
- Profession: Rapper
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Music Genre: Hip Hop
- Year(s) Active: 2001–present
- Record Label: Dirty Down, Epic, Phase One, Big Cat
She collaborated with Miley Cyrus on her song “We Can’t Stop.”
Her single “My Neck, My Back (Lick It)” reached the #42 spot on the Hot 100 chart in 2002. She was raised in the Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia.
Read More: Kevin Costner’s Net Worth 2019