Kaka Net Worth
Kaka Net Worth 2019 – Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite, commonly known as Kaká or Ricardo Kaká, is a Brazilian retired professional footballer who played as an attacking midfielder. Owing to his performances at Milan where he was an elite playmaker, Kaká is widely considered one of the best players of his generation.
According to Forbes, Kaka Net Worth 2019 is $105 Million. He grew up with a younger brother and cousin who also went on to become professional footballers. He had two children with Caroline Celico , whom he was married to from 2005 to 2015. Attacking midfielder who was born Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite, he won both the the Ballon d’Or and FIFA World Player of the Year awards in 2007 as a member of AC Milan . He played for Real Madrid from 2009 to 2013 and began his long career with the Brazilian national team in 2002.
Kaka Net Worth 2019 is $105 Million
- First Name: Ricardo
- Middle Name: Santos
- Last Name: Leite
- Full Name: Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite
- Alternative Name: Kaká, Ricky Kaka
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 22nd April, 1982
- Birthplace: Brasilia, Federal District, Brazil
- Height: 6′ 1¼” (186 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Evangelical
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football
- Claim to Fame: FIFA World Player of the Year and Ballon d’Or recipient
- Year(s) Active: 1994 – present
- Brand Endorsement: Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Adidas
- Brother: Digão Leite
- Family Member: Luca (Son) June 10 2008, Isabella (Daugher) April 23rd 2011
- Associated People: Caroline Celico (Wife)
He played alongside forward Cristiano Ronaldo on Real Madrid.
In 2007, he won both the UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup with AC Milan. He played tennis and club soccer when he was eight years old, and signed his first professional contract when he was 15 with Sao Paulo.
Read More: Justin Timberlake’s Net Worth 2019