Jason Derulo Net Worth
Jason Derulo Net Worth 2019 – Jason Joel Desrouleaux, known professionally as Jason Derulo, is an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Since the start of his solo recording career in 2009, Derulo has sold over 30 million singles and has achieved eleven Platinum singles, including “Wiggle”, “Talk Dirty”, “In My Head”, and “Whatcha Say”.
According to Forbes, Jason Derulo Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He was in a long-term relationship with Jordin Sparks but the couple separated in 2014. Born Jason Joel Desrouleaux, he became known for his double-Platinum hit, ” Whatcha Say ,” which samples the Imogen Heap song ” Hide and Seek .” He has worked as a songwriter for artists like Birdman .
Jason Derulo Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Joel
- Last Name: Derulo
- Full Name: Jason Joel Desrouleaux
- Alternative Name: J. D.
- Age: 28 years
- Birthday: 21st September, 1989
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, USA
- Height: 6′ 0½” (184 cm)
- Weight: 172lbs (78 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Tattoos, Athletic Build
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: American Musical and Dramatic Academy, NY
- Profession: Singer, Actor, Dancer, Choreographer
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Single, “Whatcha Say
- Music Genre (Text): R&b, Pop, Dance, R&b, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B, pop
- Year(s) Active: 2006–present
- Record Label: Warner Bros. Records, Beluga Heights, TM3 Records, Music Online Entertainmentz, Atlantic, Asylum, Warner Bros., Geffen, Slip-N-Slide, American King Music (former)
- Associated Acts: Jordin Sparks, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Tyga, Kid Ink
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent International, 23 Management Group, Casino Entertainment Talent Agency
- Brand Endorsement: Coca Cola commercial
- Shoe Size: 9
- Websites: www.youtube.com/user/JasonDerulo, twitter.com/jasonderulo, www.facebook.com/jasonderulo, http://jasonderulo.com, instagram.com/jasonderulo?ref=badge, www.billboard.com/artist/304245/jason-derulo/biography, www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/jason_derulo/biography.html#axzz3dGsC8j4M
- Brother: Joel Desrouleaux
- Favorite Places: Olive Garden (restaurant)
- Favorite Foods: Water (drink), Mojito (drink), Vodka (drink)
He earned his first opportunity in the music industry by writing and producing songs for Lil Wayne ‘s record label.
He released his second album, Future History, in 2011 and it reached #1 on the UK R&B Charts. He studied opera and ballet at the Dillard Center for the Arts and began writing songs for Diddy and Danity Kane when he was sixteen.
Read More: Jarvis Cocker’s Net Worth 2019