Ghostface Killah Net Worth
Ghostface Killah Net Worth 2019 – Dennis Coles, better known by his stage name Ghostface Killah, is an American rapper and member of the Wu-Tang Clan. After the group achieved breakthrough success in the aftermath of Enter the Wu-Tang, the members went on to pursue solo careers to varying levels of success.
According to Forbes, Ghostface Killah Net Worth 2019 is $17 Million. He has a son named Sun God. Born Dennis Coles, he is a rapper and member of the Wu-Tang Clan whose first solo album, Ironman, debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 chart in 1996.
Ghostface Killah Net Worth 2019 is $17 Million
- First Name: Ghostface
- Last Name: Killah
- Alternative Name: Ghostface, Tony Starks
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 9th May, 1970
- Birthplace: Staten Island, New York, United States
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Personality
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Music Genre: Hip Hop, Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present
- Music Style: East Coast Rap, Hardcore Rap
- Music Mood: Hostile, Brash, Druggy, Aggressive, Confident, Street-Smart, Freewheeling, Menacing, Harsh, Detached, Thuggish, Rowdy, Intense, Hedonistic, Uncompromising
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: Starks Enterprises, Soul Temple (present), Razor Sharp, Epic, Def Jam (former), Tommy Boy Entertainment, Starks Enterprises, Soul Temple (present), Razor Sharp/Epic, Def Jam (former)
- Associated Acts: Wu-Tang Clan, Theodore Unit, MF DOOM, Kool G Rap, Raekwon, Sheek Louch, Adrian Younge, BadBadNotGood
- Websites: http://www.ghostfacekillah.com/
He is in Wu-Tang Clan with Robert Diggs , who is also known as RZA.
He appears in the movie ‘Walk Hard’ as himself alongside Lyle Lovett , Jewel, and Jackson Browne . He was roommates with future Wu-Tang founder RZA.
Read More: Gerard Butler’s Net Worth 2019