Fred Schneider Net Worth
Fred Schneider Net Worth 2019 – Frederick William Schneider III is an American singer, songwriter, arranger, and musician, best known as the frontman of the rock band The B-52’s, of which he is a founding member.
Schneider is well known for his sprechgesang, which he developed from reciting poetry over guitars.
According to Forbes, Fred Schneider Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He came out as homosexual in 2010. Male lead singer of the new wave rock band The B-52’s, known for hits like “Rock Lobster” and “Love Shack.”
Fred Schneider Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Fred
- Last Name: Schneider
- Full Name: Frederick William Schneider III
- Age: 66 years
- Birthday: 1st July, 1951
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Gay
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, musician
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Frontman of the B-52`s
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, new wave, pop rock
- Year(s) Active: 1976–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion
- Associated Acts: The B-52’s, The Superions Sleater-Kinney, Richard Barone, Joe McIntyre, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Bongwater, Foo Fighters, Captain Planet, the Superions Sleater-Kinney
- Websites: http://theb52s.com/, http://thesuperions.com/
He appeared on The Daily Show hosted by Jon Stewart .
He sang the theme song for the animated show Rocko’s Modern Life. He worked as a janitor and a driver for meals on wheels.
Read More: Fred Hammond’s Net Worth 2019