Eric Decker Net Worth
Eric Decker Net Worth 2019 – Eric Thomas Decker is a former American football wide receiver who spent eight seasons in the National Football League. He played college football and college baseball at the University of Minnesota, and was drafted by the Denver Broncos in the third round of the 2010 NFL Draft.
According to Forbes, Eric Decker Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He married country singer Jessie James in the summer of 2013. The couple became the subject of the E! series Eric & Jessie: Game On. He and Jessie have a daughter named Vivianne and a son named Eric II. They are expecting their third child together in 2018. NFL wide receiver who was selected in the third round of the 2010 NFL Draft by the Denver Broncos. He totaled over 10 touchdowns and 1,000 yards in two straight seasons with the Broncos before signing with the New York Jets in 2014.
Eric Decker Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Eric
- Middle Name: Thomas
- Last Name: Decker
- Full Name: Eric Thomas Decker
- Alternative Name: Eric Thomas Decker, Eric Decker
- Age: 30 years
- Birthday: 15th March, 1987
- Birthplace: Cold Spring, Minnesota
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 214lbs (97 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Rocori High School
- University: Unniveristy of Minnesota
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Wide Receiver
- Draft: Drafted by the Denver Broncos in the 3rd round (87th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Denver Broncos, Eric & Jessie: Game On
- Year(s) Active: 2010 – present
- Family Member: Vivianne Rose (daughter)
- Associated People: Peyton Manning
He was one of quarterback Peyton Manning ‘s favorite targets during his tenure in Denver.
He was drafted by the MLB’s Milwaukee Brewers in 2009 and was also featured in a Sports Illustrated article in 2009. He played both football and baseball at the University of Minnesota.
Read More: Emmanuel Adebayor’s Net Worth 2019