Desmond Mason Net Worth
Desmond Mason Net Worth 2019 – Desmond Tremaine Mason is a retired American professional basketball player. He was designated as a shooting guard and small forward. Mason has also found success as an artist, working in a variety of media.
According to Forbes, Desmond Mason Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million. He was born in Waxahachie, Texas. Guard/forward who won the 2001 NBA Slam Dunk Contest as a member of the Seattle SuperSonics.
Desmond Mason Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million
- First Name: Desmond
- Middle Name: Tremaine
- Last Name: Mason
- Full Name: Desmond Tremaine Mason
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 11th October, 1977
- Birthplace: Waxahachie, Texas
- Height: 6′ 5¼” (196 cm)
- Weight: 224lbs (102 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- High School: Waxahachie in Waxahachie, Texas
- University: Oklahoma State University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 31st October, 2000
- Draft: Seattle SuperSonics, 1st round (17th pick, 17th overall), 2000 NBA Draft
He was involved in another trade later in his career that also involved Mo Williams .
He was involved in a trade that sent Gary Payton and him to Milwaukee for Ray Allen and Flip Murray. He was drafted 17th overall by the SuperSonics in the 2000 draft after playing his college ball at Oklahoma State.
Read More: Derren Brown’s Net Worth 2019