David Walliams Net Worth
David Walliams Net Worth 2019 – David Edward Williams, OBE, known professionally as David Walliams, is a British actor, comedian, author, television talent show judge and presenter.
According to Forbes, David Walliams Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He was married to Lara Stone from 2010 to 2015. The couple had a son named Alfred in 2013. Comedian, television personality, actor, and author who partnered with Matt Lucas to form the show Little Britain in 2003. He has also wrote for and starred in the BBC One sitcom Big School and was a judge on the ITV talent show Britain’s Got Talent .
David Walliams Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: David
- Middle Name: Edward
- Last Name: Walliams
- Full Name: David Edward Williams
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 20th August, 1971
- Birthplace: Surrey, England
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Reigate Grammar School, Surrey, United Kingdom (1988)
- University: Studied Drama at Bristol University, England (1992)
- Profession: Comedian, Actor, Voice actor, Author, Presenter, Activist
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: Little Britain
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present, 1992–Present
- Talent Agency: Troika Talent Agency
- Websites: twitter.com/davidwalliams, www.myspace.com/walliams_david, david-walliams.co.uk/, www.wonderfulworldofwalliams.tk/, www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/people/david_walliams_person_page.shtml, www.nndb.com/people/726/000114384/, www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/, http://www.worldofwalliams.com/
- Friend: Jimmy Carr, Russell Brand
He served as a judge alongside Simon Cowell on Britain’s Got Talent for six seasons.
He has a bipolar disorder, and swam across the English Channel in 2006 to redeem himself from his episodes of self-hatred and insomnia. He met his future comedy partner Matt Lucas while they were both members of the National Youth Theatre. After becoming part of an actors’ trade union called Equity, his name changed from Williams to Walliams.
Read More: David McCallum’s Net Worth 2019