Darius Miles Net Worth
Darius Miles Net Worth 2019 – Darius LaVar Miles is an American former professional basketball player.
The 6 ft 9 in, 235 lb small forward was selected directly out of high school by the Los Angeles Clippers with the 3rd overall pick in the 2000 NBA draft. He was a First Team NBA All-Rookie in 2001, a first for a prep-to-pro player.
According to Forbes, Darius Miles Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million. He was born in Belleville, Illinois. Former NBA forward who played for the Boston Celtics, Memphis Grizzlies and Portland Trail Blazers.
Darius Miles Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million
- First Name: Darius
- Middle Name: LaVar
- Last Name: Miles
- Full Name: Darius LaVar Miles
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 9th October, 1981
- Birthplace: Belleville, Illinois
- Height: 6′ 9″ (206 cm)
- Weight: 210lbs (95 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: East St. Louis High School, East Saint Louis in East Saint Louis, Illinois
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 31st October, 2000
- Draft: Los Angeles Clippers, 1st round (3rd pick, 3rd overall), 2000 NBA Draft
He was in the film The Perfect Score with Chris Evans .
He earned an NBA All-Rookie Team honor as a member of the Los Angeles Clippers in 2001. He was drafted 3rd overall by the Los Angeles Clippers straight out of East St. Louis High School in 2000.
Read More: Darius McCrary’s Net Worth 2019