Chingy Net Worth
Chingy Net Worth 2019 – Howard Bailey Jr., better known by his stage name Chingy, is an American rapper, singer, producer, and actor.
Chingy grew up in St. Louis, Missouri and began rapping in his late teens.
According to Forbes, Chingy Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He was born Howard Bailey Jr. the middle child of five siblings. St. Louis rapper whose hit singles “Right Thurr,” “One Call Away,” and Balla Baby” dominated the airwaves in the 2000s. He’s popular for albums such as Jackpot, Powerballin’, and Success and Failure.
Chingy Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Chingy
- Full Name: Howard Bailey, Jr.
- Age: 37 years
- Birthday: 9th March, 1980
- Birthplace: Walnut Park, St. Louis, MO
- Height: 5′ 11½” (182 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, actor
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Right Thurr
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Music Genre: Hip Hop
- Year(s) Active: 1997–present, 1997–Present
- Record Label: Disturbing Tha Peace, Capitol, Def Jam, Slot-A-Lot, Full Dekk, FullDekk Def Jam
- Associated Acts: Without Warning, Lil’ Flip, DTP, Nate Dogg
- Websites: http://www.fulldekk.com
He starred In Scary Movie 4 with Bill Pullman .
He’s managed the likes of rappers Ludacris and Murphy Lee under his record label Full Dekk Music Group. He formed the rap group Lethal Substance of Dope with his childhood friend Justin. He previously went under the rap name H Thugz.
Read More: Cher’s Net Worth 2019