Charlie Sloth Net Worth
Charlie Sloth Net Worth 2019 – Charlie Sloth is an English DJ, producer and TV presenter who was born in Camden Town and raised in Somers Town, North West London, England.
According to Forbes, Charlie Sloth Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He was born and raised in the London inner city district of Camden Town. Notable for mixtapes such as Hard Being Good (2008) and The Black Book (2010), this British DJ and hip hop musician is also known for his hosting work on the radio program Fire in the Booth; the television show House Party; and the podcast SlothPod.
Charlie Sloth Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- Alternative Name: The Peoples Prince, Peoples Prince
- Birthday: 20th August, 1987
- Birthplace: Camden Town, North West London, England
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Profession: DJ, Rapper, Songwriter
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, grime, political hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 2004-present
- Record Label: Maybach Music Group, Grimey Limey
- Associated Acts: Rick Ross, Black the Ripper, Lowkey, Akala, Rodney P, Stylah, K Koke, Wretch 32, Giggs, Bugzy Malone, Lowkey Ace Hood
- Websites: http://www.charliesloth.com, http://charliesloth.com/
In 2013, he replaced Tim Westwood as the host of two urban-music-themed BBC Radio 1 programs.
In 2013, he received two Sony Radio Academy Award nominations. He released his debut mixtape, The Big Boot, in 2004.
Read More: Charlie McDermott’s Net Worth 2019