Charles Oakley Net Worth
Charles Oakley Net Worth 2019 – Charles Oakley is an American former professional basketball player. Oakley was a member of the National Basketball Association’s Chicago Bulls, New York Knicks, Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards and Houston Rockets. A power forward, he consistently ranked as one of the best rebounders in the NBA.
According to Forbes, Charles Oakley Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. NBA forward who started an amazing 1,159 NBA games over a 20 year career; selected to the NBA All-Star game in 1994.
Charles Oakley Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million
- First Name: Charles
- Last Name: Oakley
- Full Name: Charles Oakley
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 18th December, 1963
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio
- Height: 6′ 8″ (203 cm)
- Weight: 225lbs (102 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: John Hay in Cleveland, Ohio
- University: Virginia Union University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward, Center
- NBA First Game Date: 25th October, 1985
- Draft: Cleveland Cavaliers, 1st round (9th pick, 9th overall), 1985 NBA Draft
He was on several memorable Knicks teams alongside star shooting guard John Starks .
He and Patrick Ewing were part of the New York Knicks team that lost to the Houston Rockets in the NBA Finals in 1994. Was the ninth pick in the 1985 NBA draft after playing for four years at Virginia Union University.
Read More: Cassandra Clare’s Net Worth 2019