Chamillionaire Net Worth
Chamillionaire Net Worth 2019 – Hakeem Seriki, is an American rapper, entrepreneur, and investor from Houston, Texas, better known by his stage name Chamillionaire. He began his career independently with local releases in 2002, including the collaborative album Get Ya Mind Correct with fellow Houston rapper and childhood friend Paul Wall.
According to Forbes, Chamillionaire Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He married Deetra Seriki. Born Hakeem Seriki, he is an American rapper and original member of The Color Changin’ Click who gained fame with his songs “Ridin'” and “Turn It Up.” He is the CEO of Chamillitary Entertainment and he is known for his Mixtape Messiah series.
Chamillionaire Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million
- First Name: Chamillionaire
- Full Name: Hakeem Seriki
- Alternative Name: The Mixtape Messiah, King Koopa, Chamillitary
- Age: 38 years
- Birthday: 28th November, 1979
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas
- Height: 5′ 10½” (179 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Eisenhower High School, Jersey Village High School
- Profession: Rapper, entrepreneur
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: Ridin Dirty
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 1998–present, 1997–present
- Record Label: Chamillitary, Swishahouse, Universal
- Associated Acts: Color Changin Click, Paul Wall, DJ Michael “5000” Watts, Krayzie Bone, Lil Flip
- Websites: www.chamillionaire.com, www.Twitter.com/Chamillionaire, www.Myspace.com/Chamillionaire, www.youtube.com/chamillitaryvenom, http://www.chamillionaire.com
- Brother: Rasaq
He rose to prominence while teaming up with fellow Houston rapper Paul Wall .
His song “Ridin'” won the 2007 Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo. He was discovered after freestyling on a local radio station.
Read More: Chace Crawford’s Net Worth 2019