Bill Hader Net Worth
Bill Hader Net Worth 2019 – William Thomas Hader Jr. is an American comedian, actor, voice actor, producer, writer, and director. He is known for his work on Saturday Night Live, for which he has received four Emmy nominations, South Park, and his parody series Documentary Now!.
According to Forbes, Bill Hader Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He married Maggie Carey in 2006 and the couple had two children before divorcing in 2017. Actor, comedian, and writer best known to audiences as a member of the Saturday Night Live cast. He has played roles in such films as Superbad , Tropic Thunder , Trainwreck and Forgetting Sarah Marshall .
Bill Hader Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million
- First Name: William
- Last Name: Hader
- Full Name: William Thomas Hader Jr.
- Alternative Name: Bill Hader
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 7th June, 1978
- Birthplace: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
- Height: 6′ 1½” (187 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Edison Junior High, Cascia Hall Preparatory School
- University: The Art Institute of Phoenix, Scottsdale Community College
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Crew, Voice Artist, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Saturday Night Live
- Music Genre (Text): Improvisational comedy, Character Comedy, Sketch Comedy, Satire
- Year(s) Active: 1998–present, 2004–present, 2005–present
- Brand Endorsement: Volkswagen (2011), Apple (2015)
- Websites: www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Bill-Hader/, www.nndb.com/people/702/000160222/
He acted alongside Seth Rogan as an eccentric police officer in the 2007 comedy Superbad.
His first big screen role was in the 2006 romantic comedy You, Me and Dupree starring Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson . He voices the character Fear in the 2015 Disney film Inside Out and Gazelle in Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs . He moved to Los Angeles to join numerous comedy troupes before being discovered by Saturday Night Live.
Read More: Bill Belichick’s Net Worth 2019