Art Alexakis Net Worth
Art Alexakis Net Worth 2019 – Arthur Paul “Art” Alexakis is an American musician best known as the singer-songwriter and guitarist of the rock band Everclear. He has been a member of several notable bands, in addition to his own work as a songwriter for other artists.
According to Forbes, Art Alexakis Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He married Jenny Dodson in 1995 and Stephanie Greig on August 15, 2000. Singer, composer, and the frontman for the rock band Everclear, the group known for singles like “Santa Monica” and “AM Radio.” He is dedicated to fighting for the rights of children.
Art Alexakis Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Art
- Last Name: Alexakis
- Full Name: Arthur Paul Alexakis
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 12th April, 1962
- Birthplace: West Los Angeles, California
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, A&R representative, political activist, actor
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Everclear
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock, post-grunge, cowpunk
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, bass, piano, mandolin, banjo
- Record Label: Eleven Seven Music, Capitol, Tim/Kerr, Shindig
- Associated Acts: Everclear, Cfinger, The Easy Hoes, Shakin’ Brave, Apparently Nothing, Devo
- Websites: http://www.everclearonline.com/, http://everclearonline.com/
He once tried to run against John Kerry for the presidential election.
He discovered the genre cowpunk and created the record label Shindig Records to release related music. His brother and his girlfriend committed suicide when he was twelve years old. One of his first bands was called Shakin’ Brave.
Read More: Arnel Pineda’s Net Worth 2019