Antonio Cromartie Net Worth
Antonio Cromartie Net Worth 2019 – Antonio Cromartie is a former American football cornerback. He played college football at Florida State and was drafted in the first round by the San Diego Chargers in the 2006 NFL Draft. He was selected to four Pro Bowls and was a first-team All-Pro in 2007 after leading the league in interceptions.
According to Forbes, Antonio Cromartie Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He married Terricka Cromartie , star of E! channel show Candy Girls. He has 14 kids; five with Cason and the others with 8 different women. NFL cornerback who was selected to his first Pro Bowl in 2007 as a member of the San Diego Chargers. He played for the New York Jets from 2010 to 2013 then spent a season with the Arizona Cardinals before re-joining the Jets in 2015. In 2016, he joined the Indianapolis Colts.
Antonio Cromartie Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Antonio
- Last Name: Cromartie
- Full Name: Antonio Cromartie
- Age: 33 years
- Birthday: 15th April, 1984
- Birthplace: Tallahassee, Florida
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 211lbs (96 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Lincoln High School (Tallahassee, FL)
- University: Florida State University, Florida State
- Profession: NFL Cornerback
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Dimeback
- Draft: Drafted by the San Diego Chargers in the 1st round (19th overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Pick 19 in 2006 Draft by SDC
He was teammates with all-pro cornerback Darrelle Revis on the New York Jets and the two corners both re-joined the Jets in March 2015.
On November 4, 2007, he returned a missed field goal attempt 109 yards for a touchdown, which set a record as the longest touchdown return in NFL history. He was a four-star recruit in high school while playing cornerback in Tallahassee, Florida.
Read More: Antoine Fuqua’s Net Worth 2019